RSC is focused on delivering products used in the civil and building and construction process, but has expanded to supplying the mining and certain steel fabricators businesses.
Where to start?
“ The process of Rib & Block is as simple as the product it self ”
RSC understands that you as our client do not always know how to get the process started and that is why we are here to facilitate the entire Rib & Block process for you.
- Customer to supply RSC with the Engineer ’s design / schedule for Rib & Block. (Customers who do not have an Engineer yet, can send theirArchitectural Drawings in order for us to obtain a free analysis from an Engineer for quoting purposes. Quote will include Engineering fees as well as a minimum of two Site Visits by him. Quoting lead time will depend on Engineer’s response time).
- Once all the necessary information has been obtained, we will provide you with a quote which will be valid for 7 days.
- Due to the fact that rib and block is made to order only, a deposit of 50% of the total value of the quotation is payable before any manufacturing will commence.
- Once the manufacturing process is done, a date of delivery will be communicated to the customer. The balance payment is due at least 3 days prior to delivery of finished goods
Benefits of Rib & Block
1. Cost Effective
- Concrete use is reduced by about 30 to 40% compared to conventional insitu slab systems
- No Crane required for installation
- Less Labour required
- Less props required and props can be removed sooner compared to cast-in-situ slabs and thus a saving in props rental costs
- The system is simple to use and does not require costly skilled labour.
- The system ensure faster cycles than formwork / insitu decks and thus saves time
- Saves time as it is not effected by weather conditions and is made while the supporting walls are being constructed on site
- The substitution of concrete blocks with polystyrene blocks will ensure further time saving and costs savings.
3. Other Benefits
- Allows you to build on steep sites without crane requirements, therefore utilizing previously wasted space and cost effective
- Suitable for applications in all types of buildings
- Well known and proven product favoured by many Engineers.
How to Order
RSC uses and advanced IT system. Thus orders can be processed either telephonically or by email. In certain areas where these systems are not appropriate, orders are placed and delivered manually.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified consultants will contact you.